Saturday 28 May 2011

Adult Bib


The Adult Bib.
Clothing bib with moisture barrier. The comfy, attractive adult bib incorporates an oversized 17 x 20" moisture barrier to keep clothes free of stains so you can feel carefree about accidents. Adjust with hook and loop closure.
(via NeatoHub)

8 comment(s):

NotMarian said...

Wow. I really need one of those, but couldn't they make it look more stylish?

Anonymous said...

I had to order these for my father in law while he was dying of brain cancer. I do not see why they are so funny.

Gerard said...

I never said this was funny. It is labeled under 'design', not under 'funny'.

Anonymous said...

I always tuck paper towels in the neck of my shirt when I'm eating things like spaghetti or soup. It may be a fashion faux pas, but I've learned my lesson the hard way.

Anonymous said...

I bought some dental bib clips and I attach them to large paper napkins which I clip around the necks of my three boys who happen to be messy eaters. I love not having to scrub food stains off their shirts and they love not hearing me complain about how they ruin too many shirts while dining. I keep several sets in my purse so that we have them for use in restaurants, too.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great idea. Love the idea about using dental bib clips to secure a paper napkin around my sons neck during meal times. Having him wear a paper napkin in his lap is just not enough protection. My son is 14, good looking, athletic, popular, well-mannered,etc; but has never mastered being able to eat anything at all messy (spaghetti, BBQ, anything with sauce) without getting it on his shirt. He often borrows my husbands shirts when he needs to dress up a bit and my husband gets upset when food stains land on his shirts and ultimately our son ends up being upset as well. I found several web-sites where I can order dental bib clips and I noticed they also sell disposable paper dental bibs as well. I think I'll order both today. Thanks again for the great idea.

Anonymous said...

Attaching a paper napkin with bib clips is a great idea. I am going to make this a non-negotiable rule for my kidos during meal times. I can see where this will save a lot of shirts from stains. I think I'll insist my handsome hubby wear one, too. Boys/men are much more messy than girls.

Anonymous said...

Love the idea of using dental bibs and bib clips. Perfect for spaghetti night.