Tuesday 19 April 2011

Your Pizza Is Upside Down


If you are reading this, your pizza is upside down.

related posts:
History Of Pizza Packaging
Pizza Boxes Around The World

5 comment(s):

mister anchovy said...

I hate when that happens.

Pterosonus said...

Public service announcement for drunken college students.

Noumenon said...

That's two posts on this page where the picture correctly uses the word "your" (your GPS is wrong, your pizza is upside down) and when you retype it you change it to "you're." Learn from the memes!

Gerard said...

Wow! That really is unforgivable.

Noumenon said...

No, but it causes a hitch in my scrolling as I think and wonder, "Oh, did I miss a misspelling, was he posting to make fun of their 'you're' and I didn't get it, no, wait, the sign is right, OK, whatever." It was more disruptive than a typo because it arouses curiosity when two things that you expect to be identical are different. Or at least that's my excuse, I'm not normally a grammar Nazi.