Monday 4 April 2011

Simple Life Manhattan: A 90-Square-Foot Microstudio

By choosing a studio that measures just 12 feet by 7 feet, Felice Cohen can afford to live in Manhattan's Upper West Side where apartments rent for an average of $3,600 per month. She pays just over $700 for her 90-square-foot microstudio. After a bit of adjustment she now loves living smaller, simpler and cozier.



YouTube link

(via Neatorama)

2 comment(s):

-SHIFTboston- said...

Awesome! I know a woman who lives in the east village with 100 sf apartment with a hot tub filling most of it. She sleeps on the hot tub when it is not in use!

kdub_nyc said...

I lived in a 220sf studio on the upper west side (a bit north of her) and thought I would lose my mind. I can't imagine. They've got freight elevators bigger than her apartment.