Friday 19 March 2010

The Presurfer For Sale



Got a quarter of a million dollars? You could buy this blog. According to some site of let's say, questionable character, The Presurfer is worth $243,925.

And if I could sell The Presurfer for that amount of money, I'd buy Google. That's worth just $219,671.

(via J-Walk Blog)

4 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

I suggest you skip the middle man: ask Google directly to swap businesses (but only if they're able to scrap together the $24,254 they'd owe you; of course, you could be a gentleman and let that go, for once).

Anonymous said...

THEY LIE!!! The Presurfer is worth so much more...

Admin said...

Hehehe... I wonder what yahoo is worth?

Birdieguy said...

Actually I'm not sure it recognizes sub-domain names. I.e. I'm "http://birdieguy.blogspot.com". When finished it shows only "blogspot.com" at the end of the URL at the top.

So, my miniscule blog (as compared to yours) is also worth almost a quarter of a million USD.