Sunday 21 February 2010

Peanut Butter Maker


This Peanut Butter Maker is a new and original product that allows you to create an old family favourite. Peanut butter from scratch. Simply add shelled nuts to the nut bin and turn on the machine and out comes warm delicious healthy nut butter.

5 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

New and original? Had one twenty years ago made by Salton (known for their yogurt makers and other niche machines).

Wizard said...

Well Laa Dee Dah

Average Jane said...

Or you could just make it in your blender.

Unknown said...

Nut bin...But Butter? Sorry I laughed when I read these things.

Stephanie said...

I love this. I can't find one anywhere. Can someone tell me where I can buy one that is actually in stock. I live in the US and the only one I found available was in the UK and they don't ship to the US.