Friday 17 July 2009

Nick Vujicic

Think you've got it bad and need to be encouraged? Fallen down and can't get up? Nick Vujicic was born in Melbourne, Australia with the rare Tetra-amelia disorder: limbless, missing both arms at shoulder level, and having one small foot with two toes protruding from his left thigh.

Take a look at this amazing man, Nick Vujicic.



Life Without Limbs, Nick's website.

3 comment(s):

KL said...

I've met him, he came and spoke at my school and I got a hug :D he is awesome.

Jen said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!!

Thank you so much for sharing this!

Malyssa said...

He was such an inspirational speaker when I saw him last night at the "Pure Passion 'O9". He's such a man of great faith and I'm glad I got a chance to meet him. He's awesome and it gives me hope that there are people like him out there that have the most faith and haven't given up when the world has. Thanks for the post!