Monday 29 June 2009

Finding My Goddess


This is Mark. He's gallant, intensely romantic, a perfect gentleman, flamboyant, extremely brilliant, extremely creative, well educated, and wise.
At least, these are his own words.

He's looking for a true Goddess for life-long intimate relationship and awesome marriage. She must be highly intelligent, very sexy, and deeply spiritual.





In this message I state what I want, and I do it firmly, assertively, and quite seriously. But I am negotiable. If you are interested but have objections, please feel free to state your objections to me. Also, because my tone is so serious here, this web site does not reveal my sense of humor. But if you get to know me, I will make you laugh and laugh and laugh! Seriously!

9 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

...too bad he couldn't be a little more specific.

Wizard said...

WTF?? Is this Matchblog.com now?!?!?

Pam Walter said...

Read the lengthy list of qualifications and... good luck with that. www.satisfiedsole.com

Mr. Sarcasm said...

Hopefully his "Goddess" is into balding guys with yellowing teeth. What this guy needs is some ink and a few facial piercings. That seems to attract the "winners" sheeesh

Anonymous said...

This guy is so bizarre. Here's a link to his business website (you know, the one that's going to transform the computer world). Very sophisticated, that. http://angelbase.com/ or
http://angelbase.com/main/home/home.php

Anonymous said...

He is so awesome...can't believe his first wife let him get away.

He needs help...but he gets an "A" for effort!

Anonymous said...

Love those oversized eyeglasses. Very SEXY oh yeah.

Anonymous said...

Only in L.A....

Anonymous said...

Wondering if he has any practice hiding body parts?