Thursday 19 March 2009

Bucky Balls

Bucky Balls are 216, spherical, Neodymium magnets. Form chains, loops, and complex sculptures. Pull them apart. Wear them as jewelry. Use them to hold even the heaviest items securely to the fridge. Kneed them in your hand for stress relief. Throw them at any metal surface for a game of high tech bulls-eye.



(thanks Tracy)

3 comment(s):

Vicki said...

I have one! Got it from www.theneocube.com. Hours of fun.

Anonymous said...

Vicki, Glad to hear it. My uncle got his set from Neo, several actually, then was sad to find people like Bucky selling the same power and quality of magnet for 30% less. I don't want to say he feels ripped off, but when I asked where to get one, he thought I should probably hunt around online first. Glad to have found this. Thanks Presurfer!

Anonymous said...

The coatings on cheaper magnets can wear off. You get what you pay for. I'd get the better ones.