Thursday 1 January 2009

New Design

A new year, a new design. Some visitors told me the last one was sometimes a little hard to read. I hope this one is better.

18 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Whoa! a lot better! :)

fijn nieuwjaar!

Immortal Ping said...

man, no

i've been reading you for 5 years and i liked it more when you kept your design simple and clear. now it looks disappointingly flashy with an awful background and lots of tabs and frames. please go back to being nice.

happy new year anyway

Gerard said...

Actually, the only thing that has changed is that the text is now on a white background rather than a blue one.

Dave said...

Looks fine to me...and I've been coming here ever since "Diversions" went offline.

Gotinha said...

Happy New Year.
Greetings from Portugal

dbill said...

Happy09 !
Sorry to say... awfull background !!!

Dianne said...

I like it.

Anonymous said...

I really like the new interface. It's much cleaner and easier to read!

Custopootimus said...

Too busy. The last one seemed smoother. This one is full of gradients, interuptions and lines. It doesn't flow.

Custopootimus said...

The white really make's it seem more busy.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year :)

I have to agree...the blue blocky back-ground is 'orrible...sorry!

Anonymous said...

i liked the old design. i agree with what JW has said. i'll still check the site every day tho :)

Anonymous said...

I personally kind of like the old design better. It had more of an exciting feel to it. This one is fine though.

Barney said...

I like the new theme. :-)
Happy new year.

joezeon said...

i liked older one. dotted lines are a bit interfering. happy new year. love ur blog

Anonymous said...

Yeah I really don't like the new design much more busy and harder to read to me. I greatly preferred the old design to this. That said it is your blog and if you like it this way it is ultimately your choice :)

Happy New Year! May your blog continue to grow!

marcelmarbella said...

i prefer the old one

Anonymous said...

I read you via Google Reader, so it's all the same to me :)