Monday 5 January 2009

Canine Treadmill


The canine treadmill provides owners with a means to maintain consistent levels of exercise for their dogs, regardless of weather conditions. Its whisper-quiet motor drives a sturdy rubber belt that is soft on paws.

Side rails keep dogs' attention forward, and most pets will benefit from 45 minutes of moderate activity. Speed, distance, and incline can be adjusted using simple controls. And it's only $549.95.

(via Elite Choice)

4 comment(s):

markjamesmurphy said...

I feel almost ashamed to pop in and make a Jetsons reference.

Anonymous said...

"And it's only $549.95"

At that price, I'll take two!

Oh wait. I don't have a dog.

Nevermind.

Anonymous said...

OMG..! Treadmill for dog.!! I will certainly visit Hammacher Schlemmer to check out the canine treadmill.

Anonymous said...

Nice tool.
I need one for my dog.