Sunday 9 November 2008

Akinator, The Web Genius

Think of a person and The Akinator will try to guess who you are thinking of by asking a couple of questions.

I know, this has been done before but none were as good as The Akinator. I tried it several times and his answers were spot on!

5 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

The Akinator did not guess Bob Hope. I allowed it to ask extra questions and it finally guessed George Carlin, but it was wrong.

Gerard said...

I think it has to do with what you know about the character you're thinking of.

I tried Bob Hope and The Akinator guessed right the first time.

Anonymous said...

It got all the ones I tried except one which was pretty cool. Couldn't guess Alphonse Mucha (czech painter but still pretty famous).

Anonymous said...

It couldnt guess Sir Edmund Hillary... not very good!

Anonymous said...

It couldn't guess Mavis Riley whos Mam use to have the Fish and Chip Shop down our road...!