Saturday 11 October 2008

I Need A Cat

I'm 17, broke, and I need a cat. I would like to ask anyone who can to donate any amount of money, via PayPal, so that I can purchase a cat.

If I should raise enough money to buy a cat, and everything that it needs to be comfortable, then I will document the cat's life and post it on a specifically made blog where anyone can access it. This way, anyone who was kind enough to contribute to the purchase can feel some sort of ownership towards the cat!

4 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

You don't need to buy a cat. Just put some cat food on your porch and VOILA....you have a cat!

Anonymous said...

Scam

Jennifer said...

If he is so broke he can't afford a free cat, how does he expect to feed it, and take it to the vet once he has it?

Total Scam.

Anonymous said...

Lord, there are more than enough free cats in the world - don't pay money for one!