Thursday 28 August 2008

International Angel Day

Doreen Virtue practices Angel Therapy. It's a non-denominational spiritual healing method that involves working with a person's guardian angels, to heal and harmonize every aspect of life. At a young age Doreen Virtue was clairvoyant, capable of seeing angels and other metaphysical beings.

The angels came to me and said, 'We want you to hold a day where people will give angel workshops worldwide on the same day and give part of the proceeds to children's charities in their different communities.' So I said, 'Ok, that sounds cool.' They told me to call it 'International Angel Day.'

International Angel Day is on September 7, 2008.

(via J-Walk Blog)

4 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

My friend is an angel therapist. Claims to contact angels, etc. I had a long talk with her. It seems the basic pretense of this is PMA - positive mental attitude. In the case of angel therapists, they help people imagine their dreams coming true and angels watching and helping them reach their goals, what they are in fact doing is installing confidence and a positive mental state in their subjects which helps the individual achieve their goal. The angel part just adds a gimmick that ensures the subject will keep paying $50 an hour to the people who can help them contact their angels. Rip off - you decide.

Anonymous said...

I pray to the Coffee Gods....source of all that was, is, and ever will be. Bow before the Bean.

Anonymous said...

Just recently I learned of International Angel Day and with my amazement, learned this will fall on my fifty-first birthday. But this gets better...
I am the author of Sahra, the Littlest Angel, Bits and Pieces of Life, Love, and Inspirational Messages.ISBN 160441-382-4 My first book came out in Jan. My web site, (under construction) www.sahrathelittlestangel.com I have just finished my second manuscript with a collection of seventy-five poems. I praise my work/writing as a gift of my angels and can assure any skeptic they function in every aspect of our life in this mortal world. The gift of "Grace" is for all who wants to believe. I just want to share my sign of GRACE.

Anonymous said...

I believe the name of the event has been changed to "Retards and Suckers Day".