Monday 28 July 2008

Is Obama President?


Is Obama President?
See for yourself.

(via Everlasting Blort)

10 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

No matter who "wins" the next presidential "election", we're doomed. Mark my words.

Anonymous said...

Ohh look at me, I'm shaking in my little space boots.


>>Anonymous said...
No matter who "wins" the next presidential "election", we're doomed. Mark my words.<<

Get a grip.

Anonymous said...

Baaa. Good sheep. Lay down before your messiah and capitulate. Baaa.

Get some sense.

Unknown said...

Thank God. Not yet,not ever!

rons corner said...

Hopefully never.

Anonymous said...

It's just a matter of time. Surely nobody is naive enough to think that the other guy is anything but a Bush stooge... though there is that "Diebold" thing to worry about

Anonymous said...

Stooge, or Bush's personal ball-washer? youknowwhatimtalkingabout...

Anonymous said...

Not yet, but soon enough. Bam, son!

Anonymous said...

"Change...chaaaaaange you can beleeeeeve in..."

Zeph said...

"Not YET" is just about the most optimistic phrases I've seen in ages - come on, 20 January 2009, hurry up and get here!