Friday 25 July 2008

e-MANcipate!

Yes, this is about pantyhose for men. e-MANcipate! is a project to accelerate the acceptance of male pantyhose as a regular clothing item.


Surprise or not - many men do wear pantyhose as a regular clothing item. Why? Why not? If you think a bit you see nothing gender-specific in this garment, except that it was worn mostly by women during the last fifty years.

Men who wear pantyhose do it to improve athletic performance, energize and revitalize tired, aching leg muscles, and to stimulate circulation if they sit all day. In addition, compression can help reduce swelling and decrease the dangers of circulatory problems. And of course there are many men who simply like the soft material and the comfort that sheer pantyhose provides.

4 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Good Grief. Okay...pantyhose may be more comfortable than stockings and garter belts, but they ARE NOT comfortable!! I have avoided them, and skirts, whenever I could after I graduated from high school in 1967 and was no longer forced to "dress like a lady"!

Anonymous said...

Ridiculous :0D

Anonymous said...

I'm a man and like to wear in pantyhose. I like the way they transform the look of my legs and the smooth feeling. Shorts and pantyhose is a perfect combination.

na said...

I wear pantyhose, tights, spandex, leggings too. It's not a big deal and I like how good looking girls stare at my slim toned well structured legs.