Friday 20 June 2008

Smartest Website In The World

Did you know that The Presurfer is the 36th smartest website in the world? Last month I did a post about IQLeague who have some kind of online IQ test on their site and they group IQ scores by referrer website.

So, every time one of you went there to take the online IQ test, your score was remembered and an avarage score was calculated. At the moment, The Presurfer is the 36th smartest website in the world. Thanks to you!

5 comment(s):

-@^@- said...

What on earth is myspace.com doing in a list of smartest websites?!

Anonymous said...

what scares me is that you're 3 stupider than myspace.

Gerard said...

Myspace just dropped down below The Presurfer to 37th.
Justice has been done.

Anonymous said...

I remember taking that test, after finding the link on your blog.

I scored 130!

Very good test, but with no time limits.

When I was a kid, I remember taking a similar test, on paper, with time limits.

My mother never told me my result, fearing it would give me a "big head"...

Through the grapevine, I heard that I had scored 140.

Looks like I have managed to loose 10 points due to age...

Anonymous said...

Congradulashins fello presurfer reeders!