Saturday 10 November 2007

The 2007 Weblog Awards

PostSecret won the 2007 Weblog Awards in the category 'Best Blog' ahead of The Huffington Post, Michelle Malkin and Boing Boing. Congratulations.

This year, The Presurfer was a finalist but I never had any illusions of winning this competition. I had to compete against some of the best blogs in the world.

Nevertheless, I'm extremely proud that my site even made it to the finals. Thanks to anyone who voted for The Presurfer.

6 comment(s):

The Nag said...

Your turn will definitely come. In the meantime congrats on making it to the finals.

Anonymous said...

Personally, I look forward to my visit here daily and seldom if ever visit those who won. Rest assured that your dedication here gives much pleasure, insight and even education to many grateful folk!

Anonymous said...

Just as long as Michelle Malkin did not win.

Unknown said...

It's the best to me.

I have the Presurfer with my coffee every morning.

Thanks very much!

Anonymous said...

Thank YOU very much! :)

Anonymous said...

Presurfer is where I begin each time I log onto the internet. I like to relax and not stress over the problems of the world when I surf. There are a lot of political blogs and seriously depressing blogs. But only one Presurfer. I love what you do and I hope you never stop!