Friday 28 September 2007

H2Om Water With Intention


H2Om is the world's first interactive water. While you drink, use the words on the label as the driving force in creating your own intention. Visualize great, extraordinary, vivid, mental creations.

For the good of you, for the good of mankind, for the good of the planet. Drink in the thoughts as you absorb the crystal clear vibrationally charged spring water of H2Om, then resonate the positive energy throughout your day.

8 comment(s):

Dave said...

No thanks...I have my own brand. "Cheapskate Dave's Magical Elixir of Wetness". I get it 6 gallons at a time, filtered through an industrial-grade filter, for free.

Pay for drinkin' water? Yeah, right.

Anonymous said...

"H2Om water with intention has revolutionized the bottled water industry by creating the world's first vibrationally charged, interactive bottled water."

"Revolutionized"

You keep saying that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Anonymous said...

I love it! Finally a water company doing some good on the planet! Good for them!

Anonymous said...

At first I was like, "what?" but, I suppose they have revolutionized the bottled water industry... I went to their site... pretty cool... they have partnered with carbon fund .org to offset their carbon footprint. Plus from the looks of it they are pretty active doing good things like creating education for children on recycling and other green goodies.

Anonymous said...

I've tried it. taste like water. really freaking good water! plus I must admit, I did create some intention while I as drinking it. rather inventive.

Anonymous said...

I don't believe in that sort of thing. I did try it though at a party. Was pretty clean tasting spring water. I didn't do any of the "create intention" mumbo jumbo, but the water itself was really good.

Anonymous said...

creating intention is not "mumbo jumbo". it's not for everyone, but it helps me focus on my day and week when I visualize what I intend to create for myself :) haven't tried the water. interesting marketing idea to provide people with an empowering choice umong all the crap-tap waters available out there.

Anonymous said...

no doubt, dude. better than purified tap that Coke and Pepsi sell. I like spring water, myself.