Thursday 14 June 2007

Left Lane Drivers Unite

Traffic has become increasingly congested and tempers flare as slower drivers occupy what has been historically referred to as the 'fast lane.' It's time to get that Left Lane back!

It is our considered opinion that not only will traffic move more smoothly and more quickly once the Left Lane is used in the way it has been designed but also headaches, frustration, bad tempers and road rage will all be greatly reduced when this pressure valve is released. It's time to reduce this unnecessary stress.
It's time that... Left Lane Drivers Unite!


(via Cynical-C Blog)

7 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

This will never work!! If the dummies was smart enough to look in their rear view mirrors then they would know to get over to start with.

Anonymous said...

If they are going the speed limit and passing other cars then they get the lane. An irritation on your part is not necessarily an irritation on my part.

Slow that rocket down, live longer.

Anonymous said...

diamondG..
Let us try to be reasonable here..
It is a public roadway, agreed.
The speed limit is there for a reason, undisputed.
But, what gives YOU the right to impede traffic flow because of your stubborn inconsideration?
IF (just IF) the populous at large
would "pass on the left, and merge on the right" as 'it' is designed to do, there would be a huge increase in the efficiency of the system

Unknown said...

"Slow that rocket down, live longer."
What are you my goddamn mother?

And by the way, what gives YOU the right to try and enforce the speed limit? Let the cops do THEIR job, meanwhile, you can get the fuck out of the fast lane.

Anonymous said...

Dang. Just thinking about driving pisses people off...

Anonymous said...

Who am I? I'm the guy that is in front of you. You'll wait until I pass the cars on my right and then I'll pull over.

You don't like it then you can tailgate me and buy me a new vehicle when you eat my bumper.

Or maybe you'd like to take a chance with roadrage and try to pull me over. That could be interesting.

I'm not your mother, I'm not your father... I'm the guy with the cruise control doing five over the limit and not giving a damn about your problem.

Anonymous said...

This decal may be illegal in some states and may potentially subject the driver to various liability issues. Check your local ordinances before spending the $30 for the decal.