Friday 18 May 2007

Shocking Pig Sty

A guy from England rented his place. People were living there and went away. When the host returned he saw this:


More pictures of this very untidy place.

5 comment(s):

The Nag said...

I have returned home after vacations to find that my sons had left the house looking like this! Loud verbal exchanges ensued.

Dave said...

I thought the ironing board was a nice touch.

Aileinduinn said...

That's nothing, I've managed apartments for 10 years. The worst one we cleaned out with scoop shovels and rakes. Filled six 60 gallon garbage cans and had to throw out the fridge.
mmmmm good times.

Nell said...

My house is a mess but I don't have spiders.

czeltic girl said...

Love the vacuum cleaner in the one shot. Like these people would know what that's for.