Tuesday 15 May 2007

Neckpro Over-Door Cervical Traction System

The NECKpro offers simple, easy, effective and portable cervical traction. It comes completely assembled, ready to use right out of the box and is the perfect travel companion. This easy to use cervical traction device has many great features that separates it from the rest of the cervical traction devices on the market.

NECKpro Over-door Cervical Traction System includes NECKpro compression spring & racket assembly, head halter and overdoor bracket.

(via Random Good Stuff)

2 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

I just use a rope around my neck.

Anonymous said...

Many years ago, you needed a doctor's prescription to get such a device. Nice to know that if I ever need a new one, I don't need to waste my time seeing a doctor. I suppose that counts as progress.