Wednesday 3 February 2010

2012 And The Most Talked About End Of The World Scenarios


What does the future hold? Will the world end in 2012? Will the Sun put off solar flares to cook the earth? Will global warming be our demise? What are the most bizarre and glorified End of the World Scenarios?

(via Lauren)

2 comment(s):

Joe Lewis said...

I have been writing about 2012 for about 2 years now on my website, http://www.2012-decoded.com, and although some of the information seems convincing, I still don’t think it is going to happen. I think some scientist only start looking for evidence after they have been told the story, thus already being inclined to think it will occur.

Me on the other hand, I like to stay optimistic, I think it would truly suck if we made all these advances and then they have to end so soon. I actually think it might be a human advancement, maybe something big will occur or maybe we will live on. Who knows?

I say we think optimistic, anyone okay with that?

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine mentioned 2012 last night to me and it's the first I heard about it so I jumped on here out of curiosity. I think it's kind of sick and sounds like a bunch of skeptical jargon.
I choose to live every day like it is the last because let's be real, WHO THE HELL KNOWS what is going to happen or when it's your time to go on. The past is history, the future is a mystery and now is a gift, thats why it's called the present. It's not healthy to sit around and trip out about when you will die. Stop wasting your time you have now.
[url=http://2012earth.net
]earth 2012
[/url] - some truth about 2012