Sunday 23 December 2007

I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas


I want a hippopotamus for Christmas,
Only a hippopotamus will do.
Don't want a doll, no dinky Tinker Toy,
I want a hippopotamus to play with and enjoy.


I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas.

4 comment(s):

Maxer said...

Who sings this song? Do you have any idea?

Anonymous said...

Telus - the canadian ISP/TV/Mobile provider used it in an ad a couple of years ago - I reposted the video on my site http://www.bog-brush.co.uk/index.php/?p=2750

It caused a ruccus at the time Telus used the ad as kids actually told their parents they WANTED a Hippo for christmas - Telus rose to the occasion and made 1000's of cuddly hippo toys.

Gerard said...

Thanks cobra, for the information.

Adelaide Palerma said...

DO you know how to select a good topic for your essay? Read this article and you would know!